기별마당

기별게시판

37기 Forever in love(연주곡) / Kenny G

페이지 정보

작성자 음치탈출 작성일 2007-01-02 06:13 댓글 0건 조회 77회

본문

pcp_download.php?fhandle=NmVmQmVAZnMxNC5wbGFuZXQuZGF1bS5uZXQ6LzEyNDI1Mjk0LzAvNzguanBnLnRodW1i&filename=78.jpg
  • Forever in love(연주곡) - Kenny G How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. 당신을 얼마나 사랑하느냐고요? 헤아려 보겠어요. 참된 존재와 이상적인 미의 보이지 않는 끝자락을 내 영혼이 더듬어 찾을 때 그것이 도달할 수 있는 깊이와 폭과 높이만큼 당신을 사랑해요. 햇빛과 촛불 아래 일상의 그지없이 조용한 필요에 따르듯이 당신을 사랑해요. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, - I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! - and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. 당신을 자유롭게 사랑해요 올바름을 위해 애쓰는 사람들처럼 당신을 순수하게 사랑해요, 칭찬을 외면하는 사람들처럼 지난날 슬픔에 쏟았던 격정과 어린 날의 신앙으로 당신을 사랑해요. 성자들을 잃으며 함께 잃어버렸을 그 사랑 되찾아 당신을 사랑해요. 내 모든 삶의 숨결과 미소와 눈물로 당신을 사랑해요! 그리고 하느님이 허락하시면 죽고 난 뒤에도 당신을 더욱더 사랑할 거예요.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.